Businesses thrive and grow with effective leads. However, lack of time and resources always restricts your focus on marketing efforts.
As a competent merchant cash advance lead generation firm, we do that work so you can stay focused on your core business tasks. However, while you receive active and fresh leads from us, you need to be extremely careful and well prepared to handle those calls to be able to pitch effectively. What does that mean?
Here is a basic and simple pitch divided into 5 sections. All you need to do is apply it to your business and you’ll be ready to take a merchant cash advance live transfer lead on.
- Call Opening: Whenever you are taking on live transfer leads, identify yourself and ask who you’re speaking to. This is not only to help you introduce yourself to the lead but also to help you take control of the call right from the beginning.
- Pre-Qualification: This is an important part of the call where you see if someone is even worthy of your pitch. At this time, you need to find out whether they can qualify by throwing up the questions you need to ask. It’s a good practice to have them written down in advance and keeping them handy while on the call.
- Pitching for your business: After you have evaluated the prospect, you enter into the phase where you go ahead and build value to your product or service. A smart way to start this conversation is “What prompted you to transfer to us today?” It’s a nice way to remind them of the emotion that they felt prior to dialing. Then you can connect your product or services with that emotion and convert the lead.
- Call Closing: When closing, it is important to give a choice of products or services, instead of a plain yes or no option. Whenever you ask your MCA live transfer leads if they’d want to buy product A or product B, they are definitely more likely to choose one.
- Objections: Before you go on the call, it is important to have a brief mental run down of any objections you think they might make. Below each objection, put a comeback strategy. If you have been in sales for a while, you will easily know in advance what they will say and how you can rebut those objections.
By putting the above into practice, you will be able to make the most of the business loan leads we shoot your way. This will ensure that the inbound calls we help channel to you convert into real deals and yield the expected ROI.